With a user-first approach that enables a common user experience, Single Digital Presence (SDP) makes it easier to find, understand and use Victorian Government information.
Benefits for citizens
SDP has been built with a user first approach, resulting in:
- information that is easier to find, understand and use
- a consistent user experience
- user trust in content as single point of truth
- joined-up journeys that helps users more easily achieve their goals
- plain English as standard, helping users understand and act on government messages
- responsive, accessible content that is digital first
Benefits for government
Choosing SDP to serve your content to users delivers:
- reduced costs and effort for digital development
- speed to market
- reduced compliance and overhead activities: accessibility, privacy and security
- compliance with Victorian Government Digital Standards
- continuous improvement
Interested in using SDP?
The SDP team is currently focussed on responding to VPS operational requirements related to coronavirus (COVID-19) and setting up the recovery, servicing existing customers and completing planned platform works.
Reviewed 01 June 2021