You can override the website's default social media tile by adding a custom image to the Featured image field of a Landing page.
How to add a custom social media image for a page
- Resize your image to 496 pixels high x 818 wide (JPG format).
- Navigate to the page that you'd like the custom image to appear from.
- Select the Feature image component drop-down.
- Click Select images.
- Upload your image and add alternative text (if the image has information that's relevant to someone using assistive technology). Leave the alt text field blank if the image is decorative.
- Save your page.
- Change the state of your page from Draft to Needs Review.
- The content team will publish your page.
- Once the page is live, your custom social media image will appear when the page is shared on social media.
Example of a custom image on social media
Reviewed 05 May 2021