The Call to action component is another type of navigation card. It allows the embedding of a prominent action into a content page.
The component can be added as:
- a banner (full width of the body content column)
- a portait-shaped card
The graphics for each type of call to action card can be customised to suit your site branding and style.
The component includes a title, summary, button and optional graphic.
Call to action banner
Call to action card
How to build
The call-to-action component can be embedded into the body content area of any content page.
Unlike the Card promotion automated, with a Call to action card, you can use your own title, description text and image when linking to an internal page.
To add a Call to action card:
- You need to be in the Body content tab.
- Click on the Component type dropdown, select Call to action and click the Add another component button.
- Add the following:
- Title (mandatory)
- Description (mandatory)
- Feature image (mandatory) - see the image options below
- URL (mandatory)
- Link text (mandatory)
- Click on the Style dropdown and choose Banner or Card. Your choice depends on the page you're inserting this card in.
- If there's no right sidebar content displaying, choose Banner for it to display at full width
- if there is right sidebar content displaying (such as on a home page), choose Card
We have 6 call to action image options to choose from, or you can add your own image.
Reviewed 30 March 2021