Our content management system (CMS) allows you to create and embed an online form.
How to download form submissions
Webform submissions are managed by content editors and need to be cleared once a month.
To access the submissions:
- Roll over Structure at the top of your screen
- Click on Webforms
- Search for the form you want and click on its name
- Click on the Results tab
- Click on the Download link directly under the Results tab
- In the Format options section, leave all the settings as is
- Click the Download button at the bottom of the screen
- If you left the Export format dropdown selection on Delimited text you will get a file with the extension CSV, which you can open with Excel and save as an XLSX file.
Deleting the submissions from the CMS
It’s a privacy requirement that all webform submissions are exported regularly from our CMS, uploaded to an appropriate record management system (as per your specific team's processes) and then deleted from the CMS.
This action is irreversible, so make sure you have checked your downloaded spreadsheet first!
To clear the webform results in the CMS:
- click the Clear link to the right of the Download link
- check the information and tick the checkbox.
- click the Clear button.
Reviewed 04 June 2021