Content on vic.gov.au is:
- focussed on how the user will best receive the government's message
- always a collaboration and digital presentation is considered from the start
- never finished unless it’s retired
- always has an owner with expertise and time to look after it and evaluate its success
- published quickly as long as the digital equivalent is provided
Training and digital networks
Use Chrome as your browser. Drupal doesn't work well in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Your username is in the format firstname.lastname (eg jane.lee).
Your password will:
- need to be a minimum of 8 characters
- need to include 3 of the following characters as a minimum:
- one uppercase character
- one lowercase character
- one number
- one special character
You'll be automatically prompted to update your password every 90 days.
About this guide
Content editor tasks and responsibilities
Understand your content editor responsibilities, permissions, workflows and processes.
CMS how to guides
How to navigate our content management system (CMS), use our content page templates and our content components.
Best practice content guides
Best practice guidelines and advice for creating digital content on vic.gov.au
Reviewed 09 June 2021