Content on vic.gov.au is:
- focussed on how the user will best receive the government's message
- always a collaboration and digital presentation is considered from the start
- never finished unless it’s retired
- always has an owner with expertise and time to look after it and evaluate its success
- published quickly as long as the digital equivalent is provided
Talk to us early if you’re thinking about new content
Check with the Digital, Design and Innovation branch at least 2 weeks before developing or outsourcing new web content (including logos, images and social media tiles).
Training and digital networks
Use Chrome as your browser. Drupal doesn't work well in Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Your username is in the format firstname.lastname (eg jane.lee).
Your password will:
- expire after 90 days
- need to be a minimum of 8 characters
- need to include 3 of the following characters as a minimum:
- one uppercase character
- one lowercase character
- one number
- one special character
You'll be automatically prompted to update your password every 90 days.
About this guide
Reviewed 12 August 2020