Whether you need technical or publishing support, Single Digital Presence (SDP) manages all requests through our Service Desk. This helps us track and manage requests in a timely way.
SDP support forms
Find out the steps for getting help with content or publishing.
- requests for new content or a new section of the vic.gov.au or other website managed by DPC
- CMS training
- social media content
Complete this form if you experience a website bug, your website is non-responsive or for any other website elements that are not working as they should.
When filling out this form please select the applicable severity level:
- Emergency - critical production: Choose this severity if your website is down, or is suffering from extremely degraded performance.
- Emergency - production authoring emergency: Choose this severity if a bug or other issue is preventing you from publishing high-profile or important content on your website.
- Level 1 - non-critical production: Choose this severity for most general bugs or problems affecting your production website.
- Level 2 - non-production break fix: Choose this severity if you are a vendor or developer building products using the SDP platform and need help with using our development tools or hosting.
- Level 3 - non-critical help desk support: Choose this severity for minor bugs, password resets, or general questions.
Reviewed 05 July 2021