Time commitment: 1-2 hours
Format: Online videos with self-directed activities.
You will learn how to:
- create a new page
- add and style content
- upload an image and a document.
Time commitment: 4-5 hours
- Presentation followed by an online questionnaire to confirm learning objectives have been met.
- Shadowing a member from the Department of Premier and Cabinet content team on how to assess and approve content sent to the publishing queue.
What you will learn:
- introduction to Single Digital Presence
- how to request a new site section or campaign
- information architecture and life events approach
- branding opportunities on vic.gov.au
- publishing workflow
- writing for the web, accessibility and search engine optimisation
- content approval process
- content management system training.
Reviewed 21 July 2021