The Single Digital Presence Community of Practice (CoP) offers training and peer-to-peer support for content editors on the Single Digital Presence (SDP) platform.
Other VPS staff can be members too, so whether you are a content approver, subject matter expert with content on SDP, a communications person, or you're simply interested in what we do - please join us.
The SDP Community of Practice (CoP) is the place for:
- learning best practice for digital content in the Victorian Government
- training and support on using SDP's latest features and functionality
- developing a network of peers who can support you as a content editor
- sharing vic.gov.au audience insights
- sharing user research and content case studies from across government
We run monthly face-to-face meetings where we offer training and support as well as peer networking.
Other regular training opportunities include:
Reviewed 01 June 2021