Before you begin
The dashboard gives you a snapshot of your pages, and allows you to search for more. You can return to the dashboard at any time by selecting 'Dashboard' in the header menu.
After you’ve logged, you will be directed to your CMS dashboard. Here you will be able to:
- search for pages
- view your pages
Watch a video about the dashboard
Here you can search for any page you have access to.
Enter your search term in the provided field. Before searching you have the option of refining your search by:
- content type
- specific site or section
Select 'Search' or hit 'Enter.'
This will direct you to the search results page.
This section allows you to create new and view existing pages.
Adding new content
Viewing existing content
All existing pages you have created or edited are listed in this section. For each page, you can view:
- 'Title' – page titles
- 'Type' – page template types
- 'State' – whether the pages are published or not
- 'Updated' – the date the pages were last updated
- 'Sites' – the sites or sections the pages can be viewed on
- 'Operations' – a list of actions you can complete on each page
You can also filter your pages by some of these options.
Reviewed 12 July 2021